Sunday, August 24, 2014

Lambeau meet Ben and Jimmy

Guess what.  Secret news.  I LOVE the Green Bay Packers.  They are the greatest team in the NFL in that I own them.  Along with thousands of other people, but they are mine.  And as an owner I like to pull my weight (which right now gets some attention) and encourage opportunities for those of us who have no lives due to offspring.  Packers Family Night is what I am talking about.  When I was pregnant with Ben we went

but he hasn't been back since Fetus status.  And we got rained out.  So what better to do than return with two living children and no fetuses. 
 We started out at Saaron's house in Suamico with a party to begin.  Ben likes to party and is not the biggest fan of naps right now so was a little tired for our arrival at Lambeau.
 Was in a bit of a zombie state for the walk around but I think got the gist.
 The ever photogenic Saaron replicated their wedding arm link pose.



 And this was as close as we got to a family photo. 
 Ben loved the weapons that they handed out.  They were supposed to be noise makers but he managed to make a mean weapon.

Nana and Doodoo were both supposed to come but with a torn Achilles and 6 weeks of boot wearing Nana opted out.
 Jimmy was schmoozing with the ladies,  literally. I think he spent time of 4-5 different females laps.  And he got his first cheesehead shot.
 After the practice they turn off the field lights and light off some fireworks and blast lasers around.  I loved watching on the field as all the players had their kids and families out to sit and watch the show.  IT was amazing to see how many people in the stadium were directly related to the players.


I was so proud of them, Jimmy fell asleep for the practice but awoke just before the fireworks so was able to watch them.  Ben LOVED the fireworks and slept soundly on the drive home.  Thank goodness.  I think we are still making up for lost sleep to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment