Friday, September 21, 2012

11 Months Old

Well, we made it, one month shy of one year old.  No new tricks since last time, but gearing up for the big first steps.  He loves to give High Fives and Down Lows, he loves to throw the football (or really anything but I like to think he favors his football) at us and have it throw it back at him.  He can not be stopped from splashing in any form of water - especially Portos' water bowl.  He loves to pick things up to eat on his own but still isn't great with anything that doesn't dissolve easily or is really soft.  Just mastered the art of cruising around his crib and bouncing at the sides.  When one has enough patience Min will wave hi/bye but sometimes it takes quite a bit of coaxing.  Is starting to at least acknowledge the words "No Benjamin".  Still holding on strong with three teeth - which I managed to finally get a picture with two of them!!!
Not the greatest shot, but the teeth are visible!  I don't think his smile line will ever be high enough to show the top one, I barely can feel up there when I brush his little teeth.

Last weekend we went to a celebration at Abigail's church welcoming her into the club.  Rae was here visiting from Hawaii so we got to see the whole clan.
Later that day I got one of my recent favorite photos of the little guy.  It was really warm that day and he was dressed up in a little collared shirt, well he took a nap on my chest and woke up really warm.  Then I stole his Pepe. . . this happened. . .
Is it horrible that I love that picture.  And if you look close you can see those lower teeth too!!
He also has finally found a sippy cup that he can use - granted he just gets a big mouthful of water and spits it out, but it is functioning properly and he is able to hold it.
 Other than that, lame big Momma has only really done the 11 month photos.






Oh yeah.  I win horrible mother of the year award.  I love the Green Bay Packers.  Beyond love, during football season my blood is not red, it is green and gold.  I will not miss a Packer game for much of anything- in college I had a band concert which I faked played and listened to the game on a headset.  I have watched games in Mexico and Argentina.  Well, this season I failed miserably and did not have attire for my little son to watch the game.  I attempted to rectify that by purchasing a shirt online - but then I saw these little leg warmer things that are probably for little baby girls but I just couldn't help myself.  Too cute.


 And this is his new spitty face.

No comments:

Post a Comment