Thursday, February 23, 2012

4 months old, and I am already slacking on posting the same day

So here is a quickie. . the pictures were taking on the 21st so they are official, I just have slacked and delayed putting them up for two days.  Hey, I work til 7 on Tuesdays.  Mino has surpassed his 4 month anniversary of being birthed.  He has almost caught up to the size of the bear and is able to sit up much better than he could last month.  He is also finally feeling a little better and gave me a few smiles. . . .
 

 He still likes to show off his crying face for every photoshoot.
 And wanted me to put this one up, he is so proud of being able to almost fit his whole fist in there.
 And for the ridiculous photo of the week:
Apparantly I don't give him enough credit.  In my mind he just figured out that he can whack really hard with his fists when he is eating to get his mom's attention, or he can eat them.  But I guess I didn't give him enough credit.  A 4 month old baby can paint.  I have been a bad mom and not letting him express his artistic abilities while at home, here I assume he is crying because he is sitting in poop but alas he is crying because he wants to sketch.  This is the daycare picture of the week.  Happy quarter year wee Mino.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie pie! 4 months old, wow! He's quite the little artist.

    ReplyDelete