Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Auntie Sarah and Uncle Aaron got hitched

We had a whirlwhind weekend of driving to Clintonville, Madison then Clintonville and back to the cities.  Sarah and Aaron finally after a year and a half of anticipation got hitched in one of the most fun and beautiful weddings that I have attended to date.
 The night before the ceremony we had a rehearsal dinner at the Brocach Irish Pub in Madison.  Mino was in attendance for that as well as the rehearsal but we decided that a babysitter was in order for the reception.
 Mino was spent and loved cruising around on Poppop's lap.



 We had a little time to enjoy the campus and introduce Mino to his future place of higher learning.  He knows Bucky Badger by name and is obsessed with the terrace chairs so I think we are starting in a good spot, I mean, come on, Bucky is so much cooler than Goldy.

 He came to the salon whilst we ladies got our hairs did.


 And due to my involvement in the wedding I don't have pictures of the most important part, but here is the party bus afterwards!!
 Enjoying the first linked Klaw Coor's Light.
 Cooling off lanky legs and a quick shoe swap later everyone was relaxed and ready for fun.
 We got some food in our bellies

 Turtle timed it up. . .
 And headed to the Essen Haus!!!!!!
 Four of us involved in the wedding party were with child thus very sad that we could not take part in the boots. 



 Ali had her first experience with a boot, amazing.
 When we arrived Martin bellied up to the bar and ordered 4 boots.  Everyone was appalled so he downgraded to two.  We had six before we left.
 And headed to the Nitty Gritty before attending the reception in Tripp Commons.
 So many amazing things happened, our cousins Brendan and Liz did not once leave the dance floor, the band came, we had an extremely rare confluence of every single relative but I did not document any of it with my camera.



It was an amazing time and I wish it could happen all the time.  Mino slept peacefully up in our rooms with arguably the best babysitter ever considering I didn't meet her until I paid her at the end of the night.  I would consider bussing her up to the cities for us.  I didn't get a family pic, or a cousin pic, or a band pic, or a couple pic, but I saw everything and it was amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment