Monday, November 9, 2015

Margot Elizabeth Klawiter - Lets be real, Clementine - finally showed up.

I was glued to my phone on Sept 21 when Sarah was being induced, I anticipated a 24-36 hour process like what I had with Ben. Lo and behold I was wrong.  And that Red Ginger didn't even need a stitch!!  All I know is that I was getting the boys hair cut when she decided that she wanted an epidural, then on the drive home I heard she was pushing.  It happened so fast and smoothly I can't even believe it.  And here they are, as if they were just listening to records and drinking homebrews.  Hipsters.

 They are so cool that they birthed their daughter on the day of birth of Bill Murray. 
 If only they sold newborn sized Raybans. . .
 As I type and she is 7 weeks old she has finally reached the size of Jimmy when he was born.  She was smaller than Ben.  I have never held such a small baby in my life. 
 Carole Nana was delighted to hold her girl baby. 
 But not as excited as me, AUNT BECKY!! The best and most amazing Auntie in the whole world.  I can't wait to go birding with Margot and teach her about occluded fronts. 
 Ben was WAAAAAAAYY more excited about his cousin than he was about his brother.
 I was stoked to hang out with Saaron again and suuuuper happy to see her drinking beer again, although I see that 9 months off the sauce didn't change much, she still didn't finish the glass. 

Margot is just a little large footed long fingered saint. 
 We tried for newborn photos, of which I am 3 for 3 in sucking at. 
 Pretty solid ugly face though. . .
 She was a little more sleepy in the morning and I had a little more success, but still, nothing compared to her official photos from her real photographer.

 The boys were over sitting and oohing and aahing at the baby so they ventured out to the woods in the back looking for bears. 
 And Doodoo took Ben out for a drive, or did Ben take Doodoo?

This terrible shot is that of the Blood Moon that shone down on us for the drive back to the Twin Cities.  I finally had to pull over after craning my neck to look at it in the rear view mirror and take stab at getting a picture, without a tripod on a running car that is taller than me so I had to balance on the side of the door.  Solid gold photography here. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment